Athena Executive Club – Wednesday (November 9th)
Athena Executive Club members meet for monthly facilitated networking sessions.
To foster a culture of strategic collaboration, the Executive Club operates on a professional exclusivity basis.
Membership is curated to provide a diverse mix of professions and industry sectors. Visitors and Visiting Athena members may attend, if their profession is not represented by an existing Club member.
Ladies considering Executive Club membership may request an invitation to attend. Please contact the event organiser to request an invitation.
Visitor Fee: $76 including taxes and service and a delicious private lunch
Attendees: 20 female executives and entrepreneurs
Venue: Mandarin Oriental Hotel – Harbour View Boardroom (5th Floor)
Visitor places are extremely limited, please contact us to reserve your seat.
The Athena Executive Club
The Athena Executive Club holds monthly networking and business strategy meetings hosted within an elegant and relaxed boardroom setting.
We invite women from various professional backgrounds to participate in a structured and facilitated lunch-time meeting. We provide networking and business development training and a place to share professional objectives, make strategic connections and long-term relationships for greater success.
The Executive Club provides access to a host of expertise and is perfect for women who are serious about growing, scaling and expanding their businesses and careers in a supportive and focused environment.
We have a maximum of 20 ladies from different professions at each Executive Club meeting.
We have approximately five spaces for visitors at each meeting.
Networking Strategy Training
One of Athena’s main aims is about developing our business skills, and these include our networking skills.
For those new to networking, these topics are designed to help you to network successfully and with confidence.
So whether we are Networking Novices or Nifty Networkers, there are always tips, ideas, and techniques that can be taken from these sessions to make our networking strategy even more effective.
Business Development Training
These short sessions are designed to share useful tips, facts and ideas covering a wide range of issues relevant to executives and entrepreneurs.
We invite an ‘expert in the field’ to present these topics and where possible we like to draw upon the considerable expertise of our members.
Our topics range from business planning to marketing to legal and financial aspects of running a business, and everything in between!
This month’s BDT topic:[TBA]
This Month’s Menu[TBA]
Please let us know if you require a vegetarian option, or have any food allergies or intolerances.
Executive Club Members
- Amanda Blum – Project Unsung Heroes – Storyteller Writer- www.projectunsungheroes.com
2. Lise Chew – Natural Pharma Pte Ltd – Beauty & Wellness – www.thehealthyeverythingstore.com
3. Louisa Yue – DP Dental – Dental Practice – www.dpdental.com.sg
4. Manale Ganiere – Renascentia Pte Ltd – Legal Services
5. Jean Lim – Entrevo Training Pte Ltd – http://entrevo.com
6. Pauliina Salmenhaara – R.A.W Inside Out – Well-being, Wellness, Mindful Living – www.rawinsideout.com
7. Rachel Ridgwell – Ohh Lah Lah – Ladies Pleasure Products – www.ohhlahlah.com
8. Renee Xavier – Alpha & Omega Law Corporation – Legal Services – www.alphaandomega.com.sg
9. Shiyun Lim – Manulife Financial Advisors – Dunn & Partners LLP – Financial and Estate Planning
10. Isabel Vadivu Govind – Joy Works – Organisational Developmenthttp://joyworks.sg
11. Valerie Marin – PureVitality Nutrition Concepts – Health & Wellness – Nutrition Coaching – www.purevitalitync.com
12. Vicki Lew – Brew Creative Pte Ltd – Branding and Design – Graphic Design – www.iheartbrew.com
13. Yana Fry – Yana Fry Pte Ltd – Coaching & Training – www.yanafry.com
Date: Wednesday, 9 November 2016
Time: 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Fee: $76 including taxes and service and a delicious private lunch
Book now for this unique Athena experience!
Request an Invite