Athena Executive Club members meet for monthly facilitated networking sessions.
To foster a culture of strategic collaboration, the Executive Club operates on a professional exclusivity basis.
Membership is curated to provide a diverse mix of professions and industry sectors. Visitors and Visiting Athena members may attend, if their profession is not represented by an existing Club member.
Ladies considering Executive Club membership may request an invitation to attend. Please contact the event organiser to request an invitation.
Visitor Fee: $76 including taxes and service and a delicious private lunch
Attendees: 20 female executives and entrepreneurs
Venue: Forlino – 1 Fullerton Rd, One Fullerton #02-06, Singapore 049213 (Serena Room)
Visitor places are extremely limited, please contact us to reserve your seat.
The Athena Executive Club
The Athena Executive Club holds monthly networking and business strategy meetings hosted within an elegant and relaxed boardroom setting.
We invite women from various professional backgrounds to participate in a structured and facilitated lunch-time meeting. We provide networking and business development training and a place to share professional objectives, make strategic connections and long-term relationships for greater success.
The Executive Club provides access to a host of expertise and is perfect for women who are serious about growing, scaling and expanding their businesses and careers in a supportive and focused environment.
We have a maximum of 20 ladies from different professions at each Executive Club meeting.
We have approximately five spaces for visitors at each meeting.
Networking Strategy Training
One of Athena’s main aims is about developing our business skills, and these include our networking skills.
For those new to networking, these topics are designed to help you to network successfully and with confidence.
So whether we are Networking Novices or Nifty Networkers, there are always tips, ideas, and techniques that can be taken from these sessions to make our networking strategy even more effective.
Business Development Training
These short sessions are designed to share useful tips, facts and ideas covering a wide range of issues relevant to executives and entrepreneurs.
We invite an ‘expert in the field’ to present these topics and where possible we like to draw upon the considerable expertise of our members.
Our topics range from business planning to marketing to legal and financial aspects of running a business, and everything in between!
This month’s topic: Tips For Nutrition That Even Busy People Can Follow!
Now that ALL the holidays are over it’s the perfect time to start focusing on your health and vitality!
We could all do with more energy to achieve our Year of the Rooster ambitions. Executive Club member Valerie Marin will be sharing some of her best tips for nutrition that even busy people can follow!
This short practical session includes an assessment and actionable plan to help you power through 2017.
Presented by: Valerie Marin
Valarie is a firm believer in holistic health, the body’s capacity to heal itself and the body-mind-spirit connection.
A graduate of IIN, Institute of Integrative Nutrition In New York as a Certified Integrative Nutrition Health and Wellness coach, Valerie aims to help people make better choices, to feel more energized, have more vitality and to lead happier and healthier lives.
This Month’s Menu
Bocconcini in Caprese
Buffalo Mozzarella Cheese, Parma Ham, Datterini Tomato, Mixed Salad, Pesto Genovese
Gnocchi all Astice
Gnocchi Pasta with Maine Lobster, Tomato Sauce, Sardinia Bottarga
Herb Roasted Mangalica Pork Collar
Pomelo, Green Apple Sauce, Savoy Cabbage, Puttanesca Sauce
Mango Panna Cotta
Coconut Granita, Mango Compote, Passion Fruit Coulis
Coffee or Tea
Please let us know if you require a vegetarian option, or have any food allergies or intolerances.
Executive Club Members
1. Amanda Blum – amandablum.com – Storyteller Writer – amandablum.com
2. Elizabeth Wong – Epiderma Pte. Ltd – Director – www.rexultsclinic.com
3. Gayathri Subash – Dreamtrips – www.dreamtrips.com
4. Jean Lim – Entrevo Training Pte Ltd – http://entrevo.com
5. Lise Chew – Natural Pharma Pte Ltd – Beauty & Wellness – www.thehealthyeverythingstore.com
6. Louisa Yue – DP Dental – Dental Practice – www.dpdental.com.sg
7. Pamposh Dhar – Terataii Wellness Centre – Meditation/Reiki www.terataii.com.sg
8. Rachel Ridgwell – Ohh Lah Lah – Ladies Pleasure Products – www.ohhlahlah.com
9. Raksha Sukhia – Southwestern Consulting – Sales Performance – www.southwesternconsulting.com
10. Renee Xavier – Alpha & Omega Law Corporation – Legal Services – www.alphaandomega.com.sg
11. Valerie Marin – PureVitality Nutrition Concepts – Health & Wellness – Nutrition Coaching – www.purevitalitync.com
12. Vicki Lew – Brew Creative Pte Ltd – Branding and Design – Graphic Design – www.iheartbrew.com
13. Yana Fry – Yana Fry Pte Ltd – Coaching & Training – www.yanafry.com
Date: Wednesday, 8th February 2017
Time: 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Fee: $76 including taxes and service and a delicious private lunch
Book now for this unique Athena experience!
Request an Invite