Athena Cappuccino Connections
Cappuccino Connections are sophisticated, informal networking sessions for female executives and entrepreneurs held at the 5 Star Mandarin Oriental Hotel.
Join us and meet fellow professionals and entrepreneurs in a relaxed, business-focused environment. Cappuccino Connections is a great introduction for visitors to experience networking the Athena way!
At each meeting, a speaker shares an inspiring story of their journey as well as relevant tips we can put into practice in our own businesses and careers.
Athena events are attended by talented and highly motivated individuals – their passion, energy and determination to fulfill their business goals make our networking formula truly unique.
Our members attend regular Cappuccino Connections meetings to build a portfolio of quality business contacts and for a dose of monthly inspiration!
This month’s topic: Juggling The Balls Of Life
We would all love to do what we are passionate about, but as working women, wives, and mothers we have a lot to juggle. How do we decide which roles are most important?
– Those four glass balls you can’t afford to drop
– The one rubber ball that always bounces back
Else Vistisen, author of The Mother and The Therapist and Pain Free, will be sharing practical tips for managing the different spheres of life, along with her journey and that one life-changing season which led her to pursue her passion for helping others return to their best.
Presented by: Else Strom Vistisen
Else Strom Vistisen is an internationally renowned therapist and innovator in the field of chronic pain relief. Danish by birth, and based in Singapore, Else has lived and worked in Asia for over 30 years and is the founder of Else Vistisen Therapy, providing effective, long-lasting pain solutions. She is a mother of three and the Author of two books.
Learn more about Else and her treatments at www.elsevistisentherapy.com
10:00am Please arrive for registration
-Welcome and introductions
-Who’s in the room?
-Community News & Events
12:00 Close and open networking
$30 (including tax and service)
Fees charged will be passed directly to the venue to cover the cost of free-flow teas and coffees.
Benefits of Attending
All of our Athena groups are attended by talented and highly motivated individuals – their passion, energy and determination to fulfil their business goals make our networking formula truly unique.
Women are attracted to Athena because it addresses an often missing ingredient in the networking recipe and they recognise the benefits of networking with Athena:
- Increased chances of business success. Face-to-face interactions positively impact your business’ success significantly.
- More effective online/social media networking. Face-to-face networking makes your online networking and social media more effective. Meet the faces behind your Twitter/Facebook contacts!
- Inexpensive way to market. Face-to-face networking is one of the most powerful, effective and cost effective ways to market your business.
- Wider circle of influence. Meeting other women will expand your contact list and influence circle which can lead to an increase in business opportunities and referrals.
- Knowledge and learning. Network strategy and business development training enables you to maximise your networking activities.
- Personal and business growth. The more contacts you make, and the more networking events you attend, the more confident you will feel about your business and yourself.
Who Should Attend?
- Executives – from junior to director level, responsible for building a portfolio of quality contacts.
- Entrepreneurs – from pre-start up to established companies.
- Business owners – small to medium-sized organisations from all industries.
- Join a vibrant and diverse community of women.
- Interact with representatives from various industries.
- Share best practices, tips, trends and news.
- Seek and offer guidance and inspiration for business success.
What can I Expect?
- Vibrant, focused and passionate individuals with exciting products, services and ideas.
- Welcoming and informative environment, allowing you to network in a way that suits you.
- A forum to listen and share your experiences.
- Speakers who will openly share their business stories and successes.
Date: August 23rd 2017, Wednesday
Time: 10:00-12:00 (please arrive at 10am)
Venue: Mandarin Oriental Hotel – Axis Lounge & Bar 6 Raffles Boulevard #01-01/02/03 Marina Square
Fee: $30 for Members & first-time visitors
We look forward to welcoming you!
Book now for this unique Athena experience!