6 Reasons Why Networking Could Be Your Best Marketing Strategy!
One of the most common things I hear from new Athena members is that they meant to attend an Athena networking event for a while, but for some reason, they didn’t get around to it. When they finally join, they wonder why they didn’t do it sooner.
The only reason I run the Athena Network is because of how much being a member has helped me over the last 10 years. I simply could not do what I do without this amazing community behind me.
Are you thinking about doing more networking in the new year? Here are six reasons why it could be your best marketing strategy for this year!
1) Increased chances of business success. Face-to-face interactions positively impact your business’ success significantly.
2) Better results from online/social media networking. Face-to-face networking strengthens your online networking and social media. Meet the faces behind your Twitter/Facebook contacts!
3) The inexpensive way to market. Face-to-face networking is one of the most powerful, efficient and cost-effective ways to market your business.
4) A wider circle of influence. Meeting like-minded people will expand your contact list and influence that can lead to an increase in business referrals.
5) Knowledge and learning. Sharing knowledge and expertise can create opportunities for business partnerships and collaboration.
6) Personal and business growth. The more contacts you make, and the more networking events you attend, the more you will build your personal and professional confidence.
Set yourself up for success. Join The Athena Network today!
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you as a member 🙂